About Blaine Carbo Bail Bonds
The typical bail bond amount is $50,000.00 here in Orange County! We at Blaine Carbo Bail Bonds fully understand that the average Californian cannot afford the $50,000.00 dollar payment to the judicial system to secure their release.
That’s why at Blaine Carbo Bail Bonds we offer the ability for a defendant and co-signer to authorize the inmates release at just 1/10th of the cost of a full bond, while we (The Bail Bondsmen) take 100% of the liability for the inmates appearance back to their court dates.
To provide affordable bail at a moments notice to the California citizens we serve; and to be a good corporate citizen.
What to Expect From Blaine Carbo Bail Bonds:
- We will walk you through the bail bonds process, explaining in detail each step and help you understand it.
- We will schedule and appointment to meet with you at your home, at the court, at the jail, or a place that you are comfortable with.
- We promote the standards that all persons are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We will provide you with superior top-quality customer service.
- We will not charge you an annual fee, no matter how long your case is active.
- We will provide warrant checks and case information at no charge.
Questions About Bail?
Talk with a bail bondsman near you right now!